This salsa was super simple and was thrown together with a few leftover ingredients that needed to be used up. Use whatever ratio of ingredients you like and just taste as you go. You can really make a salsa or dip with whatever you have on hand so feel free to switch it up and get creative!
- Tomatoes 5-6
- Mangos 3-4
- Red chilies
- Balsamic vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Red onion
- Salt and pepper
- Chipotle seasoning
- Dice tomatoes and mangos.
- Finely dice red onion and thinly slice red chilies.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add a couple splashes of balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: I added some Chipotle Flavor God seasoning to give it an extra kick.
- Enjoy fresh or store in fridge for a few days. I find the flavours get better after a day or so.