This Easy Bruschetta Mix is super simple, very diverse and the flavours continue to get even better with a little bit of time.
- 1kg Tomatoes
- 2 Red Onions (small or 1 large)
- Handful of Basil
- Balsamic Vinegar (few splashes)
- Olive Oil (few splashes)
- Salt & Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast (few spoonfuls)
Note: I made a large batch but you can really use whatever you’ve got on hand.
- Dice the tomatoes whatever size you like. Mine were about 1 cm.
- Dice red onion really small.
- Chop up basil fairly fine.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl. The next bit is all about taste testing. Add a drizzle of olive oil, a splash of balsamic and season with salt and pepper. Taste until you get a flavour that you like. Add a bit of nutritional yeast, give it a good stir and season more.
- Serve as a dip, make traditional bruschetta on toast, add it to sandwiches, wraps or serve with rice.
One thought on “Easy Bruschetta Mix”
Yum yum yum!! Love your recipes Alena!!!!
Luv aunt sal