- Red peppers (about 3-4 – enough to fill a baking tray)
- 1-2 heads of garlic
- EVOO (a few spoonfuls)
- Salt & pepper
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Optional: Other seasonings (I usually use chipotle)
- Heat oven to 430 degrees.
- Cut peppers into halves or quarters.
- Cut the top of garlic head off and wrap in aluminum foil. Line pan with aluminum foil and parchment paper.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), salt, pepper, tiny bit of balsamic vinegar and seasoning of your choice (I used Chipotle and Garlic Lovers Flavor God seasoning).
- Baste both sides of peppers, tomatoes and garlic.
- Cook for 20 mins, flip, baste and check every 15 minutes until peppers start to blacken on the edges.
- Turn off oven and crack the door for another 10 mins. Take out and cool. Save oil and charred bits they are great to add to salad dressing or hummus.
One thought on “Roasted Red Peppers & Garlic”