- Sparkling Rose
- Grapefruit Juice
- Pineapple Juice (optional)
- Fresh mint
- Start by stripe peeling some cucumbers. Use a peeler to make stripes down the side and then thinly slice.
- Put some ice in a shaker with cucumber slices and gin and shake it up. If you don’t have a shaker, no worries you can skip this step.
- Put a few ice cubes in a glass with a couple slices of cucumber and pour one or two shots of gin and give it a stir.
- Fill ⅔ of the way full with a sparkling rosé (I used Yellowglen Pink). Top with grapefruit and pineapple juice.
- Garnish with a bit of fresh mint and enjoy.
You can switch it up and add whatever juice you like. Sometimes if I can find oranges and grapefruit on sale I will juice some and use that. Instead of using ice you can also use frozen berries.