This recipe is just one of many ways you can use the Ultimate Cashew Cream Sauce to make so many awesome dishes!
- Ultimate Cashew Cream Sauce
- 3 Small Onions
- Mushrooms (1-1.5 cups)
- Baby Spinach (a few large handfuls)
- Pickled Jalapeños (small can – about 1/3 cup)
- Gluten Free Penne
- Onion Powder
- Saute onions and mushrooms in a bit of coconut oil on med-high to brown them a bit and then turn on med-low. The longer you let them cook the better (about 45 mins to caramelize). When onions are almost done add your spinach and watch it magically turn into almost nothing!
- If you haven’t made it already, whip up a batch of Ultimate Cashew Cream Sauce and add it to the sauteed veggies.
- Finely chop up jalapenos. Add them to the sauce a bit at a time, let it cook for a bit and taste until you get the right spice.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and a bit of oil to prevent them from sticking together.
- Strain and sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
Now just add the awesome jalapeño sauce to your noodles, season with ground pepper & enjoy!!!
Note: If you plan on saving any for leftovers, it is best to keep the noodles and sauce separate.